NATURALLY NUDE!

Hello everyone, 



We're going nude! Not body-nude (LOL), but shades nude. 

With my fuzzy coat starring at me from the hanger, I knew I wanted to create a whole look of neutrals that were in the same color palette as the coat. 

Thankfully, my outfit involved a warm coat because the winds in Las Vegas were furious on this day (that's one BIG gold star to my instinct weather forecast). Nonetheless it was fun because, once again, I felt like a tourist in the city I live in, by exploring Mandalay Bay all over again, having a warn cup of coffee (Caramel Macchiato-my favorite) and strolling for hours, which I also really enjoy. 



    

We all know nudes can be subdued, but combining different tones, designs, even patterns can make your look a definite eye-catcher, as I did here, by adding this feminine ruffled blouse for a touch of playful charm. It's got bell sleeves, cute floral design and ruffles that fly (they really did... the ruffles danced all day long in the wind.) I think they had so much fun! 

With my blouse being so light, I wanted my jeans (more like stretchy leggings), to be a tone darker, so I don't feel washed away by the light nudes. I couldn't be happier with this combination, even more so for wearing my comfy leggings that also, feel great and hug the body right. They just know exactly what I like! 😉 

These boots you've already seen more than ones, so here they are again making my nude dream a reality. They're simply the best because they're from Target, which means stylish with the perfect pricing, so why not stock on two new pair of shoes?







              


  I really enjoyed sharing "my nudes" with you. I hope to see you all again soon.

Happy March! (Yay spring is coming!)


Remember, if you liked this post, please share it & follow my blog. It really gives me the motivation to continue doing what I love and hopefully inspire you to dress your best, so you're always ready to conquer anything in your path with style. 




                                                                                                                       Love, Radi

Post a Comment

0 Comments