VICTORIA BECKHAM TARGET COLLECTION!

Hello everyone, 



The long await for Victoria Beckham's collection to hit stores has finally ended! 

The excitement reached its highest peak last month for us fashionistas who couldn't wait to see, feel and buy her designs for a lot less, thanks to her collaboration with Target. I heard the news last year in November, that this was happening and couldn't wait (it literally took the #1 spot in my mind). 

I noticed that a lot of the items, online and in store, were selling fast, which made it a bit hard for me to find my new spring piece in my size, but I was determined no matter what. I wanted something fresh, colorful, timeless and classy, which couldn't have turned out any better because that's exactly what I got. You'll see what I'm talking about very soon if you keep scrolling down..... keeping you guessing! 


I'm impressed by Beckham's collection because when I saw her designs I could totally recognize her style signature. I can see her wearing every single piece and the clothing looks and feels designer wear. What are your impressions of her collection?  Have you purchased anything by her yet? 


It's time to say hello to my new fashionably fun Victoria Beckham dress! 







 This is it! The one shoulder, the bow, scallop trim and bright color totally got me. It's an all season kind of dress because I can throw on a blazer during the colder days (which aren't often in Vegas) and still be stylish. Also, that's one of the many ways to dress-up for work  as a boss girl ready to inspire, learn and grow. 

As I've already worn this dress, I've already gotten compliments on this beautiful color. I see the way people's eyes open wide and take in this bright orange. Even a lady with a smile told me that she loves the style of this dress. That's when I knew it's a hit and I've made the right decision. 

Aside from the different type of dresses, you can find cute rompers, blouses, trousers, skirts, jackets, plus sizes, and even you and your little girl can match by buying the same piece for each of you. Your "mini-me" can be just as stylish. Imagine the cuteness overload. This idea was inspired by Harper, Victoria Beckham's daughter, which in my opinion couldn't be more brilliant. For a moment, now I wish I had a "mini me" to dress-up and match me.😁







    
 Now, what's left for me is to build up the rest of my Victoria Beckham collection. I really like the  three outfits in the illustration that are also from her Target collection. I so want to make them mine!
That's one reason to head shopping this weekend, right? 😜  What are you doing this weekend? 


Enjoy your May before it turns into June and I'll see you again on Thursday!



                                                                                                                                       Love, Radi         

Post a Comment

0 Comments