HOW TO WEAR SWIMSUITS FOR EVERYDAY!

Hello everyone, 



Everyday's a #BEACH! (At least that's what I keep telling myself 😁) 
With summer being all sunny and dreamy, all I want to wear is swimsuits non-stop. Who says swimsuits are only meant for the pool and beach? Starting today I'm going to make them part of my summer staples by styling them exactly like these two ways I'm about to show you right now. 


Wearing one-piece swimsuits as part of my outfit immediately made me feel like I'm on vacation, in the most relaxing mood without a care in the world, so if you want to join me please do. This way we'll all be (mentally) in Hawaii or the Bahamas. Just pick your favorite swimwear and style around it! It's that simple!  



Let's see the first look featuring my Baywatch red swimsuit! (from ToSave), (HairBeauty)





            
Summers without this swimsuit is like Baywatch without the slow-motion shots! LOL... I must learn to run in slow motion when I go on vacation, but for now I can add these pretty flare cut pants and head out to brunch, exploring, and most definitely, ending the day with a shopping spree. That sounds like a plan! (great one for this weekend).   

What I really love about a one-piece swimsuit is the fact it acts like a bodysuit, which means it can be paired with some of my favorite summer pieces like high-waist skirts, trousers, denim shorts... literally whatever your heart desires. You get to pick and choose, and most importantly, make it your own by adding the summer essentials like cool sunnies, jewelry, maybe cute pom-pom sandals... anything you're loving this season. Sounds like fun, right? 

I made sure my swimsuit gets all the pop, which is why I kept everything else in the darker shades like navy blue and black in my strappy wedges. However, if your swimsuit is a darker shade like black, go for more bright and summery pieces to turn your look into a #tropicaldream.     


Let's see the second look featuring my white lace-up bathing suit (from Enjoyours) and my maxi floral skirt (from Tosave).   






For me, summer is the time I like to bring out my whites and wear them all season long until they can't be called white anymore. LOL.. While my new swimsuit is still crispy white, I'll take the advantage of wearing it often because I just love the front lace-up detail and everything else that I can combine it with. The open back is also something I find attractive in one-piece swimsuits, since it feels super lightweight and is so great for building up on that golden tan.  

I can't get enough of this skirt because it's actually one of these special skirts that you can adjust yourself (for high-waist or below waist effect) and tie it as loose or tight as you want around your waist. Basically, you're in control! (I'm sure that will satisfy so many of you. No worries, sometimes I can be the biggest control freak out there.) 

The floral print is an additional bonus that makes me extra happy, not only to wear, but to look at. Just imagine all the summer looks you can create with this one pretty skirt. I might have come at a loss for words just thinking about it!     



Here's a close-up of the details in my swimsuit looks. As you may know by now, for me an outfit can only be compete with fresh/cute nail designs. For months now, I've really been into stamping my designs by using different templates... ones with lace, others with flowers or in this case a girl dancing by the Eiffel tower. Isn't it adorable? It makes me want to visit Paris that much more and when I do, I have promised myself to wear this same design.   

To add to the mix, I've paired two of my favorite necklaces; a gold sequin choker with a three layered silver one. I've gotten used to wearing them together as one, which in my opinion has turned out to be a win-win situation. What do you think? 

Of course, I cannot forget about my #CoolShades. We've got the golden pink ones that reflect like no other. I'm wearing them in the Baywatch look. The round red ones, from the second look that are quickly becoming my most worn pair, and the blue aviators that I've always dreamed of having. Which one would you love to own this summer? 



We've come to the end! 

I hope this post got you inspired to wear your swimsuits as part of your everyday look because if we only waited for pool/beach days to wear them, it just wouldn't be that fun. 

Be sure to share this post (it would make my day), follow my blog and spread the word about this blog of mine I call home.💖 


Until next time! 



                                                                                                                                     Love, Radi     

Post a Comment

0 Comments