BEST CONCERTS OF 2017!

Hello everyone, 


Overall 2017 was another great year for me, maybe because I live in the MOST exciting city on the planet - Las Vegas. There's not a dull day to pass. There's aways something new to see, something to do (let your imagination run wild) and lots to get you inspired! 

I LOVE this city!!! 

As much as I love fashion, I enjoy the entertainment, talent, spectacles, music all gathered in the heart of Vegas. With the most famous singers like Jennifer Lopez, The Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears having residencies here, feels like they're in my backyard, so close and real, unlike the times when I lived in Bulgaria, only dreaming about ever seeing one of them perform live. 

Every time I'm left speechless after a show because the little girl that dreamed of seeing and experiencing something bigger is now seeing it all with her own eyes - the countless changing vibrant laser lights, the dancers moving to the story of the sound, the singer portraying the emotion of every word, the moment of feeling completely alive... 

This year I went to twice as many concerts as last year (extremely thankful), so I'm here to relive them once again with you. Play the MUSIC!


Ariana Grande


        
The year started out with the "Dangerous Woman" firecracker! The minute she stepped on stage she completely blew me away with her voice, her love for what she does and the captivating visualization of the concert. It felt almost like a Broadway show, which I totally loved. 

This was my first ever time seeing Ariana perform live. I was completely smitten over her personality. She was so sweet, telling the audience how much she loves them for being there tonight after the end of each song. 


Maluma  



On my birthday month, I went to see Maluma (dirty boy, pretty boy), a Latin artist who brought the fire on stage. It got so CALIENTE! 

The energy was to the max with Spanish rhythms that kept me salsa dancing on the spot. There wasn't much space or air, but who cares when he was so close, I felt I could almost touch him with one hand. 


Ricky Martin 



His "All In" residency in Las Vegas is a must-see. I guarantee you! You'll walk out dancing and singing all the way home like I did. It was so incredible and a dream come true seeing Ricky Martin because I still remember the times I would turn up the volume to "Livin' La Vida Loca" and dance it out until I couldn't feel my feet anymore. 

Ricky will be back in 2018 with new dates because of popular demand, so if you're from Vegas or are visiting, add his show to your night entertainment, after gambling of course, hahaha!
I'm thinking of seeing him again...stopped thinking... I'm going to purchase the tickets asap! 


Bruno Mars   


      
I never thought I would get the chance to see Bruno Mars. Ohhh how thankful I am for this concert! 
Every second was so special, I didn't want to blink. His smile never left his face and his dance moves got the whole crown to loosen up and sing. 

This concert was completely sold out, there wasn't an open sit in sight. I mean, how could there be? He's so incredible that I don't think he ever sings to a half full venue. If you've seen him, you know exactly what I mean. 


Cher 



Another amazing show that you can only get in Vegas! At seventy- one years old, Cher blew me away. I loved the way after each song, she shared an interesting story of her past life, the way her outfits looked, the magical way the stage transformed with all kind of amazing props, like a live sized elephant and a boat, her powerful yet suiting voice... everything was of the highest quality!!! 

She was so authentic that I felt like I knew her. There wasn't a moment in which she pretended to be someone else. Cher was strong, beautiful, young with a heart that touched mine while I was in awe of everything I was seeing before me. 


Jennifer Lopez    


  
This was my DREAM COME TRUE! The moment I knew she signed a residency in Las Vegas, I kept repeating out loud how much I wanted to go... no matter who heard me! I guess in the end someone did because this year it finally happened! Thank you so much angels!!! 

She's my favorite female artist, so you can image how much this night meant to me. I can recall everything that happened from her giving her bedazzled cap to a fan to sliding across the stage on her knees like a true superwoman. 

In trie Jlo fashion, her costumes were so sexy, everyone kept screaming and I'm sure all of them thinking, women included, " She's so hot!"  She literarlly gave it "All she Had!"  


Backstreet Boys  


   
They're back and LARGER than life!!! 

I saw them in November. Just like Jlo's concert this was a long awaited ride, but totally worth the wait. You must know, I have been a Backstreet Boys fan since day one. I even had a cassette that I would play all the time on my walkman when I was a child. At the time, I had no idea what they were singing (I didn't understand English), but I loved the melody of their songs, their synchronized moves, their adorable smiles and mostly Nick Carter. Ohh those blonde locks, adorable smile... Who's your favorite BSB member? 


This was the absolute perfect concert to ending 2017 on a high note. Now I'm ready for all the concerts to come in the New Year. Who would you like to see live and which of these artists above do you like the most? I'll be awaiting and reading your comments, so please share with me!     


See you in the New YearFollow my blog, share your favorite posts because 2018 is going to be BIGGER and BETTER. You wouldn't want to miss it!!! 



                                                                                                                                   Love, Radi   

Post a Comment

0 Comments