3 WAYS TO WEAR YOUR SWIMSUIT AS A BODYSUIT!

Hello everyone, 



Get in! I've got my custom made camper van ready for the summer! 😜 
Let's head from the west to the east coast on an adventure we'll never forget; singing at the top of our lungs, stopping on every beach in sight, laughing from sunset to sunrise... LIVIN' It UP like there's no promise of tomorrow!!! Are you in? Just bring your smile and love for life, leaving everything else behind and let the good times roll on by! 

This is the season to let your beach hair loose, wear bright colors that speak to you, spend everyday in swimsuits and drink a margarita or two hahaha! 

I LOVE everything about this time of year. It puts me in the best mood seeing the sun shine, the palm trees smiling toward the sky, the warm air breeze dancing by my side. Really, summers are the best! 
What's even better is that you can get away with wearing swimsuits outside the usual pool and beach! The one-piece swimsuits are too cute not to wear as bodysuits this summer. To help you get into this mood, I've got three looks just for YOU! 


1. Mini Skirt 


      
With my striped bathing suit as the piece I worked around, this whole look resembles the popular nautical summer style. Keeping it fresh, clean, and beach ready even if I'm only going out for a cup of coffee. I have no problem of looking like I've just got back from the beach because this is the kind of mood I want to be in every time I walk out the door.

Summers for me are BIG for wearing white! I like the way it looks and feels as long as I can pass the challenge of keeping it nice and clean throughout the whole day LOL! I'm pretty good at that, but occasionally there are those days when I have to scrub a stain off with all my power, so I can wear the same piece over again. This mini skirt here is prove of that as I can't say the same for my lace duster. 

Overall, an outfit like this makes me love the idea of wearing a swimsuit as a bodysuit because it's fun to style and some people can't even tell the difference. Plus, if  you're spontaneous and like night swims, with a swimsuit you're always ready to dip in.    

Shop My Look:

2. Split Wrap Leg Pants   




Another fun and at the same time different way to style your swimsuit is with pants. Ones made of light material, preferably with leg splits, so you won't overheat as the temperatures keep rising. 

This is the kind of look that brings a whole new definition to one-piece swimsuits. Once you wear it, you'll always go back to it each summer. You'll be convinced you don't need to buy any more bodysuits since a swimsuit can do both. Plus, I love shopping for new swimwear every summer because let's face it one is never enough for those of us who love being out in the sun by the pool or at the beach. 

My obsession with red has overtaken my life completely. I've got red a swimsuit, earrings, heels, hats... just saying... you won't miss me if you see me out and about hahaha! And like many of you said, this is my color!!! 

Shop My Look:
3. Wrap Maxi Skirt 



Aside from the usual denim shorts, my last suggestion would be to style your swimsuit with a wrap skirt. Something flowy in a beautiful solid color or any summery print. Whatever you're feeling that day!

This summer outfit screams SUMMER VIBES, which will bring you the joy of fully immersing into this hot season, making each day/second count. How are you going to make your summer count? Another tropical vacation is already on my mind, of a place I've always wanted to visit. Any guesses where that might be?


Shop My Look:
~ I get commission from purchases or clicks made through the links in this post. 
~ Photography: @artisticspring
~ Follow Me:  IG: @fashionradi    Twitter: @fashionradi    Pinterest: FashionRadi 


How would you style your swimsuit this summer if you want to take it beyond the pool and beach?There are so many fun options that I don't see why wearing a swimsuit back to back  would be a problem. You can come up with sporty or chic looks that will no doubt have others want to try the same trend. Let's turn this style into a MEGA summer trend!!! 


See you in the next post! 💓


                                                                                                                                 Love, Radi       

Post a Comment

0 Comments