TRAVEL BEAUTY ESSENTIALS!

Hello everyone, 



With summer here one thing is for sure; we're all ready for an ADVENTURE! That exciting feeling, which keeps you awake at night knowing you'll be heading to a tropical destination, waking up to the sound of the waves and the salty summer breeze calling out your name. So pure and perfectly at peace, this is the season to pack your bags and make memories that will last forver! 


I know a lot of you have already booked your next trip or are thinking about heading somewhere, which is why I think a travel post is so appropriate at this time. To get you in the mood of relaxation time, I want to share with you my top five favorite beauty essentials. These are the items that make my vacations complete. As long as I have them with me, I know I'll survive and feel like there is nothing else I need from home. In that case, I'm ready to book my next vacation for a whole month. hahaha  Who's with me? 

1.
 When in comes to beauty products, I like to pack as minimal as possible because I like to keep it as natural as possible. I think the sun, the air and the music help keep me feeling young and rejuvenated at all times, which is why I never wear eye shadows on vacation. However, having bright lips is everything to me! I apply a different colored lipstick in the morning and at night for dinner, which is why I pack around three to five different shades. That always includes a coral, red and purple lipstick. I can't help it, I've got to have options! 😁 Plus, with staple lips, no one will ever notice the "no make-up" eyes!     

To me a summer getaway without color is like dreaming in black and white without any spirit or liveliness. I like having bright lips that match my outfit and the happiness that flows from the inside out. In the end we go on vacations for a reason, to be fully enjoyed! 

Shop My Lipstick Selection:
2.
The only eye product I ever take with me when travelling is a mascara. I quickly apply two coats of it once dinner time arrives and am easily ready for the night. You see, I like to get ready as fast as possible, so I can make my vacation time count, instead of spending hours trying to get ready. How about you? Do you enjoy putting on a full make-up look or is mascara just enough for you? Let me know!

I like the way mascara immediately opens up the eyes and gives those lashes extra love by making them look longer and thicker. If it wasn't for mascara, I don't know what we would have done. It's the best invention for giving your eyes the confidence they deserve. Wink, wink! 

Shop My Mascara Selection
3. 
 This is an obvious one, one we can't forget! I've been there, burned to pieces before, so I can't repeat enough how important sunscreen is. It's the kind of essential you need to have with you at all times - at the airport, the walk to the beach, the restroom, the gym... haha okay, you get the point! 

I swear without sunscreen your vacation can easily become a nightmare when you wake up the next day not being able to move from the pain of your burning skin. Can you tell I'm a little bit too familiar with this type of nightmare?...LOL! It's so unpleasant and makes you wish for a while that you never really went on vacation because all you're left to do is enjoy it from your hotel room.

Remember to pack your sunscreen first and later add on the rest of your beauty needs! 

Shop My Sunscreen Selection:
4. 
   Aside from protecting my face from the sun, I like to keep it moisturized throughout my vacation days because happy face= happy me. It feels just right knowing I've got a moisturizer on hand ready to keep my skin bright, fresh and rejuvenated as if I've just come out from a facial spa. How nice is it for your skin to feel this way at all times, especially when in a new environment with a different climate change than what it normally is used to? 

I even apply my moisturizer on the way to the airport, so my skin doesn't dry up. It's a total life savior, one I always bring with me no matter the destination.

Shop My Face Moisturizer Selection:
5. 
In the summer, I just can't live without my tanning mousse. Having summers last more than three months here in Vegas, I probably go through eight self-tanning bottles. But hey, I'm not complaining! I love being "fake tan" as I like the way dresses and skirts look on with a darker glow on.

Even more so on vacation, I raise my tanning a notch because I want to look like I've been cruising from one beach to another all summer long. Plus, I don't have the patience to lay hours in the sun to get that vacation glow. This is the safest yet immediate way to adding some color to your otherwise pale skin. 

That's why this is another must-have for me when going on a trip. I've got to have the tan or else I'm not going! 😂     

Shop My Tanning Selection:
~ I get commission from purchases or clicks made through the links in this post. 
~ Photography: @artisticspring   
~ Follow Me:  IG: @fashionradi    Twitter: @fashionradi     Pinterest: FashionRadi   


What are your top travel beauty essentials and where are you hoping to travel to this summer? 
I hope you have an amazing start to the summer and enjoy it lots. So much that you end up reliving it in your dreams! 



                                                                                                                                      Love, Radi    

Post a Comment

0 Comments