JULY FAVORITES!

Hello everyone,


With August already upon us, this July I had the chance to fall for NEW favorites that made this month memorable and fun for me because I'm not only talking about fashion or beauty - I got to enjoy some activities (keep reading to find out more) that brought me even closer to my true-self, helped me clear my head and let go of everything I thought was "suppose to" already be happening in my life. A huge weight, the size of these rocks in the picture above, was lifted off my chest, back, legs... hahaha!   

This kind of thing happens to all of us, which is why I encourage you to find a hobby that lets you wash away everything you might have been holding deep inside of you. Like boxing, painting, driving for hours without a plan or simply sitting outside your balcony in the fresh night air under the stars. What's your favorite way of connecting back to your true-self? 

I know this got a bit deep, but I like talking about life; figuring out why we react to certain things the way we do, why we go through so many different stages in our lives, why some people see life as a gift, others don't think it's treating them right.... so many questions that I'm intrigued to know the answers to. Really, it's the kind of conversation I love getting into because it's interesting to find out what other people's opinions/beliefs are.


Back to my favorites as I know this is what you came here for. 
Here are my July favorites! (If you find some of them match yours as well, let me know).  

1. Activity- Hiking 


                 
This year and especially this month, hiking has been my favorite activity. I know you might think it's a bit too hot for that, but I don't mind it at all. I get up a bit earlier than usual, slap on some sunscreen, put on some comfy clothes and head out for something I call a "morning pleasure". 

This happens almost every Sunday as I emerge into the peaceful world of desert, rocks, far away city views, and nature sounds. 

Thankfully, the Red Rock Canyon (closest to me) is filled with lots of various trails to explore and get lost in (hasn't happened to me yet)😂. I even have a seasonal pass, so I can go as often as I like. I think I've turned into a hiking freak!!! LOL! 


2. Beauty- SEPHORA Mud Mask


        
When days get longer, all I want to do is end it by purifying the face with a mud mask that gives me a full-on detox. This is the best one I have used so far!!! Its got zinc and copper, ready to leave your skin feeling soft, clean and youthful. Who doesn't want just that? 

I've used it after my sweaty weekend hikes, once I get out of the shower. Leave it on for about 15 or 20 minutes and my happy spirit lifts even more, proving that it really is the little things that help take care of yourself, so you feel your best! 

This is the kind of favorite that I would want to add to every month because it's that good, and I promise you, you'll end up loving it as well. 


3. Breakfast- Acai Bowl


      
July was the month the most acai bowls were swallowed hahaha! I think I beat my record high of three. I love having one for breakfast as I enjoy having fruits and granola in one, mixed into a delicious start to my day (make your own). Not only are they yummy, but so Instagramable as I can't go without firstly taking a photo of it. Like a pretty rainbow, you want to capture it for good!

Beside being very healthy, they refresh me in the summer. A better alternative to having ice-cream everyday... just saying! Mine is always accompanied by a cup of coffee (my first love for life!). 


4. Beauty- Fenty Killawatt Highlighter  


   
This is the highlighter and overall brand I completely 100% stand behind because I love everything I have tried so far... the foundation, the lipsticks, the eyeliner and this highlighter duo that creates the most beautiful colorful dimension from the eyes to the cheekbones. I love it for the summer as it gives me the perfect glow! I even use it as an eyeshadow across my lids for an easy effortless summer look that gets me ready in seconds. 

So naturally I've been glowing all throughout the month (no I'm not pregnant- hahaha) because I've been using this Killawatt duo every time. It lights up my face, and once the sun hits all the right spots, the effect is beyond stunning. If you've got one of these highlighter duos, then you know exactly what I mean! And if you don't, trust me, you've got to get one! 


5. Accessory- Timex Watch 


       
With a classy watch like this on my wrist, I feel like I've got all the time on my hands to do what I love doing the most - that includes listening to music, dancing, styling different looks, jumping into fun activities and enjoying the little things I've mentioned in this post! As they say, time is valuable, so I prefer to make great use of it by filling it up with lots of happiness. 

This is the second watch I own by this brand because I love their authentic, yet classic styles that are made to accompany you throughout your day no matter the occasion. It completely fits into your lifestyle like a key piece to a puzzle. 


Shop My Favorites:

  ~ I get commission from purchases or clicks made through the links in this post. 
~ Photography: @artisticspring 
~ Follow Me:  IG: @fashionradi    Twitter: @fashionradi    Pinterest: FashionRadi 


What has been one of your favorites in the month of July?

I'm going to keep my eyes and heart open and see what I'll catch in the month of August, so I can do another monthly favorites post like this one. I hope you enjoyed what I had to share and talk to you next week!


                                                                                                                                   Love, Radi   

Post a Comment

0 Comments