HOW TO PAIR PATTERNS IN THE SUMMER?

Hello everyone, 




I know we all LOVE wearing patterns like stripes, polka dots, plaid... so why not wear them together? With my tips on pairing two different patterns together, you can create an outfit (out of your already existing closet pieces) that you might have never thought would look this good.

I'm sure this will give you plenty of ideas for wearing patterns and hopefully will inspire you to not be afraid of combining one pattern with another. Get ready because it's a lot more fun than you could ever imagine and something you'll for sure be proud of once you see your perfect creation in the mirror.     





  
Ways to pair 2 different patterns!  


  • Successful pattern pairing is when everything is in the same colored family. As an example, my black stripes from the top match the black pattern on my pants. Once you choose which color you want to go with, make sure that color is present in both patterns.                                                                                                 
  • Balance is key! The pattern on my pants is more bold and bigger, therefore my top pattern must be smaller. This way the look isn't overwhelming or a bit too much.                                                                                                                                                                                                            
  • If pairing two patterns together is something new and unfamiliar to you, you can always start small (use patterned accessories); maybe by pairing a patterned skirt with a solid top and a patterned scarf around your neck (the colors of the skirt and scarf should compliment each other.) That way you'll build the confidence to try two full patterns next time around.                                                                                                                                                                          
  • Once you've got your patterns ready, keep everything else at minimal. The one thing I desperately wanted to add for a bit more color is this yellow bag, which I think made this outfit summer ready.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          



                                                                                

Will you be rocking patterns anytime soon? 

I hope all my fashionistas liked this post and found it informative because you know we can always help each other out by sharing our experiences, tips, travel adventures and real stories. I would be happy to hear it all in the comments down below! (Don't be afraid to pour your hearts out, my bffs.) 


If you would like me to do posts like this one more often where I give you tips on styling, share this post (the more shares I get, the more I'll know you like the idea and the fastest I'll start working on a brand new topic.) How does that sound? 

Happy Thursday and I'll see you next week! 





                                                                                                                                       Love, Radi  

Post a Comment

0 Comments