WAYS TO WEAR DENIM!

Hello everyone, 




The one item that always saves us when we have no idea "what to wear" and can easily increase our look from an average five to a high ten is denim. No matter if it's dark washed, ripped, plain or with embroidery, I love denim, can smell denim from miles away like a cup of coffee early in the morning (it's not like me to get up early, but for coffee I'll do it). 
I see no end to these blue hues (now and into the future), which is why I want to share with you some of the ways I've worn denim. They're all different, everyday wearable and a great inspiration for any season because, let's be honest, denim is eternal - it can be worn any day, any season.  


1. Denim Shirt Dress  



   
The first and one of the easiest ways to wear denim is in the form of a shirt dress. Just button up the buttons, add a tiny belt (if you want to highlight your waist) and choose the accessories you feel like wearing on that day... it might be big trendy earrings or a cute bag that adds color to your look. 

I find denim shirt dresses a must because I can wear one to the beach, over my swimsuit and later take it out to town with a pair of heels. How great is that, no sweating in trying to figure out what to change into once day turns into night and the opposite? 


2. Denim Short-Shorts     



Because we live in shorts when running errands or even when we're just chilling at home, denim shorts are the way to go. I can bet (Vegas made me do it) that we each own more than three pairs of denim shorts because they're practical, fashionable and very easy to style. You can either add a cami top and a kimono to your shorts or a simple tee with a nice jacket or bomber on top, and guess what, you're ready to do whatever it is that you want to do. 
I might not have paid any attention in school, but when it comes to seeing all kinds of denim shorts at the store, I'm all eyes and ears, enchanted in learning more. 😂 


3. Denim Dungarees    


  
If you want to fully express your love for denim like me, I recommend wearing overalls. You can easily adjust to the weather with a tank top or a sweater underneath, so no worries. They're always so comfortable and nice to have because the pockets always come in good use to me when I don't want to carry a bag. I stuff everything into the pockets and smile wide for a long time. 
If you're a dungaree kind of girl, how do you most often style your dungarees? 


4. High- Waist Embroidery Denim Skirt   




I honestly love the feminine charm denim skirts add to a look, so I wear them as often as I can, and like the shorts, have plenty of them. Whether in embroidery or not I usually always have the idea of what to wear my skirts with. Some days it's a bodysuit/one-piece swimsuit with a kimono, other days it's a plain/print shirt kind of day. What's your favorite combination? 


5. Denim On Denim 



For the ultimate denim lover, denim on denim is the perfect solution.
I have those days when all I want to do is wear blue (and have some fun), that's when I,  without a doubt, reach for denim. An over-sized jacket and tight jeans are my go-to pieces. They compliment each other like Beauty and the Beast (one cannot live without the other.) 
As you know, there are other fun ways to wear denim on denim, which I would love to show you in the near future, so stay tuned. 


What's your favorite way to wear denim? 💙 

Feel free to follow my blog for more fashion inspiration, weekly exciting content, and style tips you'll want to read about. 

Thanks so much for reading and joining me on this denim journey. See you again very soon!



                                                                                                                                         Love, Radi    

Post a Comment

0 Comments