BOHO CHIC SUMMER with ARCHER MOON!

Hello everyone, 




I'm bringing you the sunshine, sea, those boho feels each summer evokes in me with the help of my new Archer Moon tops. This is an online boutique coming from California, with the classic, yet essential pieces, made to take you from the beach to the night scene in a second. Basically, they've got that vibe "I'm just chilling, but doing it in style!"  Who doesn't want that? 

I've always been inspired by the fun, cool and boho chic style California girls have. Every time I visit California, I dive into these effortless looks in which I can go biking by the beach, I can stop by a coffee shop for a cold drink... basically I can do it all! I may or may not visit California just for that one (perfectly great) reason. Shhh, don't tell others... this is solemnly between you and me.   







Black Tank: LINK                 Off the Shoulder Top: LINK 

Everything you'll ever want to wear this season, trust me, you can make work with either one of these tops. Let's say you're feeling like wearing denim jeans or a cute skirt, no problem, these tops will make your wish come true just like a fairy tale. You'll not only be comfortable from one hour to another, but more chic than ever. 

With the right type of accessories you can create a summer boho paradise that you'll never want to leave. That's exactly what I did here, I made sure to use my already present boho essentials from my closet, such as a floppy hat, cool sunglasses, layered necklace, rings and earrings for my Cali boho style to come to life. I've got to admit, these two looks made me complete and once again made me want to take a trip back to California for some down time by the beach. What about you? Are you thinking the same? 

Which of these two tops would you love to have? I love them both, even though they're a bit different from one another. For example, I love the charcoal tank for the woven lace eyelet details, and the other one I love for the oil wash color and the off-the-shoulder style. In fact, I wore it yesterday to a music festival (so much fun) and it seemed like I'm not the only one who loves it, it got lots of compliments.  


I chose to keep both looks somewhat casual with the very help of the very best; my suede sandals! How gorgeous are they? New leather, stylish and extra soft, these sandals go on amazingly with everything else. As you can see, they match my pink pleated skirt and the pastel pink draped jacket, and everything else I have in my closet. 
They're by Donald J. Pliner- designer footwear for women and men. Especially for you, you can get your own with $50 OFF discount and great customer service, when you mention "FashionRadi" at check-out at The Forum Shops in Caesars Palace, Las Vegas or order by calling 702-796-0900 AND they'll ship them to you ANYWHERE in the world. Take advantage of this, as Father's Day is coming. I'm sure a new pair or two will be a great gesture toward the male role model in your life.     




  

 I don't want to leave you just yet, so let's continue our summer fun with ways to style without a dress (all of our go-to summer piece) and my most dear summer essentials as of nowGrab a glass of coffee, tea, mimosa, wine... and see you there!     

Remember to follow my blog, share this post and you're always welcome to follow me on my social media: twitter and instagram! I promise to keep inspiring you to dress in style while staying true to oneself. Happy day! 


                                                                                                                                         Love, Radi      

Post a Comment

0 Comments