FROM DAY to NIGHT in DRIVEN BOUTIQUE!

Hello everyone, 



Today I'm going to take you on a journey that revolves around one peachy dress with various accessories that can transform it from day to night ( for the summertime) and a magical place called "Driven Boutique" that I recently discovered in my own city. 


The story starts out on one beautiful summer day, when the owner of this boutique, Danielle Peralta, was kind enough to invite me to check out her store and try out a few of her pieces. Of course, I was beyond excited over everything I saw there...the summer dresses, rompers, crop tops, clutches, jewelry pieces...from the very start I didn't want to leave. The atmosphere was lovely, everything at its place, creating a joyful experience for everyone walking through the door. 
Even more so, I love the message behind this boutique; It's called DRIVEN because we all have that force within us that carries us toward our dreams and never lets us quit no matter the obstacles we must face along the way. Isn't that inspiring?     





I tried on so many clothing pieces that I really loved and felt comfortable in yet stylish, so I basically wanted everything! One of them is this soft, pretty dress. The moment I tried it on, I knew it was meant to come home with me. The fabric is very stretchy, lightweight and just right for the summer. 


Like everything else from this boutique, this dress can be dressed up and down for any occasion you might have. Let's say I was going shopping during the day, I would style this dress exactly the way I did in the day look with a jacket wrapped around my waist, converse on my feet, my favorite HAPPY cap on, sunglasses and a cool wrap choker for a bit more edge. 
On the other hand, if I was going on a date night for dinner, I would totally style the same dress with a statement necklace, a clutch for my essentials, my new "JANE" booties from Donald J. Pliner  that are the hottest pair of shoes I've ever laid eyes on, and I just know that I will feel absolutely beautiful the whole night.

 I got my Donald J. Pliner booties from the Caesars Palace in Las Vegas at the Forum Shops, so if you're visiting Vegas or want to order them, I highly advise not to think about it for a second! They have the most lovely range of shoe styles for men and women, plus gorgeous handbags that will capture your heart right away. AND the most important thing is that THESE SHOES ARE AFFORDABLE! It's so crazy! Made in Spain and Italy, Donal J. Pliner shoes are the perfect combination of style, quality, and personality, and you'd think they would be out of your budget, but no! So think and act fast before they're sold out. No worries, they ship WORLDWIDE + I've got an exclusive discount just for you! Mention "FASHIONRADI" when ordering at 702-796-0900 or in store at Caesars Palace for $50 OFF your ENTIRE purchase and get unbelievable customer service. This is all for you, my loyal readers! 







LINK TO THE T-SHIRT DRESS! 
If you want this dress, the link is above. Act fast because, as you know, a boutique only provides limited amount and sizes of each piece, so buy it before it's gone forever. You and me can be peachy twins! 


I would love to know, how would you style this dress if it was part of your wardrobe? 


Stay forever driven and check out more of what this boutique has to offer here! (Hint: You'll be impressed and a fan from first glance!) 


See you again very soon! 


                                                                                                                                    Love, Radi 

Post a Comment

0 Comments