NYE PARTY READY!

Hello everyone, 



Once December hits, I turn on an automatic speed mode trying to decide what gifts to get my family/ friends, what new fun decorations to add, what to wear on Christmas and how to welcome the New Year in style. It's all so much, but it's the most fun because there are so many wonderful moments of joy, love, and laugher to look forward to. 


Without a doubt, my favorite is getting ready to welcome the New Year with glamorous makeup, hair, and outfit, preferably on the dance floor surrounded by great music, all my friends, champagne glass in my hand, singing from the top of my lungs. What's your favorite way of celebrating the New Year? 


I'm really looking forward to 2018, as I'm sure many of you are excited to start something new, leave old habits behind, enjoy life to the fullest, appreciate more of what you already have, and love life and the people you meet along the way, just like me. But above all, your New Year's Eve outfit is the most important, LOL!


This is the night to go all out with your style by wearing your most fancy clothing that you might have only worn once for a special occasion, like a wedding. So dig deep into your closet and get those pieces that haven't seen the light of day in years, still fit you and are in beautiful shape. Otherwise, be sure to begin finding something starting NOW! (You're lucky I've got plenty of inspiration in this post to get you New Year's Eve party ready!!!)   




     
This season I've been all about RED - anything and everything RED - this trend is everywhere and I wanted to play with it in my New Year's Eve look. Turns out my dress also includes roses, which are my favorite flower (can never go wrong with sexy details). I absolutely love this dress because of the sheer florals that slowly drape in the back revealing the legs. This is the WOW factor I look into when deciding what to wear on this special night!!! 

Continuing with the red theme, of course I had to add my strappy pumps, you know, just to make the New Year UNFORGETTABLE! This way I won't ever say, I wasn't present or unprepared!  


I always like to wear my newest jewelry and clothing no matter the occasion, because after all, we live only once and dressing up is my favorite thing to do beside shopping, hahaha. That's why I think my newest crystal Lesebi earrings are the perfect touch to this red hot romance! Just look at these tassels... ohhhh I can't get enough!!! 

With a nice bag that resembles a clutch, which is easy to carry around and fits my essentials, I ran to my mini bow satchel. It looks classy and chic, made to be part of my party look. 

And since New Years Eve gets pretty cold, you've got to add a faux fur coat to keep you warm until, of course, you hit the dance floor. When you do, forget about your coat and let the sound of the music warm your heart. That's always the right choice! 



                     
Shop My Look:

The New Year will be here in no time... to save you all the time and worry about finding the perfect dress, here are some gorgeous dresses that I think you would love as much as I do. I'm sure they will look beautiful on you and make your New Year's Eve celebration memorable! 

Which one is your style? 

     
Shop the Selection: 


~ I get commission from clicks or purchases made through the links in this post. 
~ Photography@artisticspring 
~ Follow Me:  IG@fashionradi    Twitter: @fashionradi    Pinterest   


How will you be celebrating the New Year? I would love to hear your plans (share them with me in the comments down below!) 

Have the the happiest December month full of love, beauty and joyful moments! 
Now that I've got my New Year's Eve look ready to go, I'm going to return to more holiday shopping and decorating. I'll talk to you soon! 



                                                                                                                                       Love, Radi   

Post a Comment

0 Comments