WILD, WILD LEOPARD!

Hello everyone, 



Leave all your worries behind because we're getting WILD this week! Forget about what others may think because in reality the only person you should want to please is YOURSELF. If you've always wanted to do something, anything at all, like bungee jumping, but the people around you don't approve of it, this is the time to let yourself live and follow your own path. Once you get the courage to do what you've always dreamed of doing, you'll feel so free and proud of taking that step into inner happiness. I believe we're greater and stronger than we can ever imagine! 


Adding a fearless print like leopard to my outfit, gives me all the chills and motivation to be a " Wild Leopard" when it comes to my desires and dreams. No, I won't give up, neither should you because we have already faced a lot, there is nothing that can bring us down or tear us apart. 


This post goes out to everyone who has fought through the jungle like a leopard, taking fear down, running at the fastest speed toward their dreams. I'm with you and admire you so much!!! 



    
I'm wildly excited the leopard print is taking center stage in my closet and once again all over the shopping malls because let's face it there's something so special about it. It immediately steals the show, proves its power and gives huge value to any other simple pieces you might have combined it with. 

For this outfit, I really wanted to keep everything at different tones of beige because it's one of the color tones I mostly enjoy playing with during the fall and winter. 





Since these leopard leggings are high-waist, I had to add my sheer crop top, which is so feminine and sexy when tied in the front like that. These two are hard to be seen apart, as I love combining them every chance I get. Who cares, you most likely will see me wearing them more than twice?! 


What do you think about these ankle boots? I'm not exaggerating when I say I've wanted them for over a month ago when I first saw them and told myself, these will be my next pair of shoes. 
The moment I woke up, on "Cyber Monday" I purchased them online and now I barely wear any of my other shoes. I love the fact that the heel is clear, such a cool heel statement in my opinion. I feel like I can be part of The Devil Wears Prada 2.... if they ever make a second one. (Big YES please!) 


I also added my favorite fuzzy coat, which completely feels like a blanket and keeps me warm during the sometimes chilly Vegas nights. 

Keeping my love for accessories strong, I layered some chokers, added my new favorite Lesebi geometric hoop earrings called Nashville (Yes, such a beautiful name) and a baker boy hat for extra spark.

Shop My Look:     

Staying WILD, I've combined the BEST LEOPARD items you've got to own, to keep your wilderness and fearlessness alive!!! Each piece is a statement by itself and can easily be added to your everyday style.



Shop The Selection: 


~ I get commission from clicks or purchases made through the links in this post.
~ Photography@artisticspring
~ Follow Me:  IG: @fashionradi    Twitter: @fashionradi 

If you enjoyed this post, please share it with others and if you have anything at all that you would like to see more of on FashionRadi, let me know in the comments down below. 


See you next week with perhaps more NYE style inspiration! 


                                                                                                                                      Love, Radi 

Post a Comment

0 Comments