FALL TREND ALERT: PLAID!

Hello everyone, 



With the world at our fingertip, from New York to Paris, with the power of social media we're able to experiment fashion week as if we're there front row, dressed to perfection in our favorite designer wear seeing all the upcoming trends roll by on the runway. I tell you, it's a MAGICAL world! 

Within minutes the new trends appear online. Within days the new trends appear in the shopping malls. Within weeks the new trends appear in my closet! LOL!!! 

It's no lie everything happens fast and furious with an overload of excitement for the surprises fashion gives us each new season. This fall animal print is bringing lots of fearlessness. Even more glen plaid is taking center stage in classy and chic pieces that we're all dreaming of. (I hope I'm not the only one!) That's why today I'm giving plaid all the GLORY! It has earned the spotlight and won over my heart. (A BIG statement coming from me!) 




       
Seeing this print in coats, trousers, overalls made me want to create a "business smart" look that is made up of my favorite fall pieces. This includes the plaid blazer, which can easily be thrown on. The kind of versatile staple that can put you on the top of the list of most fashionable ladies. I already see your name there!

If you're a tee lover than you know blazers and tees make the perfect balance between casual and chic. In one sentence it's the kind of bond that can rarely be broken because it looks way too good together. A pairing like this is not to be taken for granted. It's way strong as we have all witnessed the amazing tee and blazer styles.   

Just because I like fall, or more accurately, haven't worn pants in what feels like ages, I decided to change it up with these chic trousers. I hear my skirts crying out my name just about now, but I feel as though there is nothing wrong with taking a different approach. How many of you are also loving something so much that you keep wanting to wear it every time?  

Aside from layering, autumn brings me all the excitement for accessorizing, especially wearing berets or baker boy hats. It's the kind of charm that makes me feel like an outfit is complete!



           
Shop My Look:

~ I get commission from purchases or clicks made through the links in this post. 
~ Photography: @artisticspring 
~ Follow Me:  IG: @fashionradi    Twitter: @fashionradi   
Pinterest: FashionRadi   Facebook: FashionRadi

How do you like to wear plaid and does this trend get a thumbs up or thumbs down from you? 

For me it's a two thumbs up because I like experimenting with new trends, seeing old ones make a comeback and really evolving my style, adding new wardrobe pieces each season. It's part of the FUN and what fashion is all about!!!

See you next Thursday! 🌹 


                                                                                                                                     Love, Radi  

Post a Comment

0 Comments