STREET STYLE ON THE GO!

Hello everyone, 



Welcome to the game of a lifetime! One court, one sporty-chic outfit with an overcast of grey dominance and red heart for the game.
💓 Leaving the racket behind this time, I think it's save to say that we can ace in style to a break point for the WIN! What do you say?     

Okay, enough with the tennis terminology, but I couldn't help it since I used the tennis court as my location for today's look. Yep, there were stares, but so what? Same goes for Serena Williams when she steps on the tennis court 😁....just saying!


Velvet with distressed denim, let the match begin! Make yourself comfortable and pick your favorite piece of this look to cheer for!   





Easily, this kind of outfit you can take to any street... Milwaukke Avenue or Desert Inn. It requires a small dose of effort as anyone can pull it off and wear it on a day to day bases. Think comfort, mixed in with street style and a sprinkle of this season's current "must-haves".   

When I think of comfort and cuteness, all I ever want to wear is my heart shaped cozy sweater. It just speaks to my heart! hahaha Plus, there's nothing like sweater weather, right? It can take you back to some of the nicest memories like sharing a hot beverage with someone you enjoy spending time with. How cozy does that sound to you right now?

Of course as I love my denim so many of you do too, I needed to add some chic to the sweater in order to keep it fresh and exciting. This distressed denim skirt was the answer. Yep, it spoke to me and didn't leave me until it became a visual reality. The kind that is ready to pop with my cross-body bag aka: now a belt bag!  

Bringing back my velvet booties from last season, I needed a second dose of grey to match. They're irresistible and easily my favorite pair! Ohh, how they glisten in the sunlight!!! 



                
Shop My Look:
~ I get commission from purchases or clicks made through the links in this post. 

~ Photography: @artisticspring
~ Follow Me: IG: @fashionradi    Twitter: @fashionradi 
Pinterest: FashionRadi     Facebook: FashionRadi 


What does your street style look like? What wardrobe pieces come to mind right away? 


                                                                                                                                    Love, Radi    

Post a Comment

0 Comments